Saturday, July 26, 2008

So this is Blogging? Thanks Kirsten!

I was so delighted to read Kirsten's first posting to her blog, that I thought I should give this a try. I tend to use emails as a regular means of communicating with specific individuals, but I can see the benefit to general postings in a blog like this that are available to any who are interested. It's like having a "Progress Thread" for my life. Hmmm - that's an encouraging thought.

But back to Kirsten's posting. Wow - what a wonderful and refreshing writing style you have! I thoroughly enjoyed reading & laughing at your predicament. Jason should see this as an opportunity for practice - as you never know what's ahead in your future. Better to prepare now!

Kirsten - we should try to get Jer in on this. What do you think?

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Sounds good to me!

Lost Faie said...

present! just took time before i had something to post ;p